Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Heart 2 Heart weekly challenge - April showers bring May Flowers

This week's Heart 2 Heart challenge is ...April Showers Bring May Flowers. The challenge is to make something with flowers.  I love flowers! The hardest part for me is picking which one I want to enter in the challenge.    I'm still loving the  Dotty for You papers.   These cards were super simple.  I used some Recollections edge punches and a little Fiskars flower punch.  The cards are the colonial white 4.25 x 5.5 CTMH cards.
 


You punch out three little flowers and then glue them together with their petals offset.  Then bend the petals of your top flower inward, so it gives some dimension.  On the yellow I used the green for the bottom flower.  They kind of remind me of daffodils.  The stamps are CC1014  and the Pemberly WOTG stamp set.  And who could do without the color ready seam binding ribbon?  That is one of my most favorite products.  You never have to worry about finding ribbon that matches, again.  Just to top them off I put a sparkle in the center of each.  Quick and easy.

I'm still working on the dance pictures we just got back.  I have been saving my Roxie papers for her clogging picture.  The tap is going on the Dotty for You I do believe.   I hope to have them posted soon.  Thanks for stopping by.  Happy Scrapping!

6 comments:

  1. These are such lovely and pretty floral cards. Thank you for sharing them with us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards! Thanks for sharing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet cards! The flowers look so delicate! Thanks for sharing your art with us at Heart2Heart Challenges this week!

    Paige - DT
    www.PaigesPaperParadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by and all the kind comments

    ReplyDelete