Saturday, August 18, 2012

Mini Accordion Tag Album

I wish I could take credit for this little thing, but alas, I cannot.   At our team meeting at convention we got this cute little create and take project.  Thank you Kimberly Moss and Michelle Brooks for including us in your CTMH family and for such a cute project.   On the instruction sheet Kimberly gave creative credit to a Tera Boring.  So thank you, too, Tera.



Everything on this was cut from the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.  I made this one with the things that came with our little kit and then I added a few more, too.  All the paper is from the Florentine paper pack and the tags are Colonial White cardstock.


There are some opaques from the Mocha collection and a couple of itty bitty opaques.  I used Saddle and Olive inks.  All the edges are inked with Saddle.   For stamps I used Friendship Bouquet and The Best Things sets.  


I used our Seam Binding ribbon and colored them with Saddle, Olive, Creme Brulee and Twilight inks. 

This little album was made by cutting three card tags and and one tag on page 50 at 5.5".  I adhered the cards to each other and used the single tag for the last card joint.  Hard to explain, but in order to have a tab on top of all four pages you have to have the single tag.   

This is a super cute idea, fun and easy.  Another great afternoon project. Thanks again to the lovely ladies who passed this idea along.    Thanks for looking.  Have a great rest of the weekend!

Happy Scrapping!


No comments:

Post a Comment