Thursday, October 4, 2012

Clearly the Best: Dauber Dynamite

Before I found Close to My Heart, I never really played in ink.  But once I found them, and fell in love with their products, I play in ink all the time.  And what fun is playing in ink if you don't have a dauber?  I use my daubers all the time.  I love them!  I, too, have one for each color.  

CTMH put out this great little video showing you a couple of techniques you can use your daubers for.   I thought I would share it with you. 


You can find the Clearly the Best videos on MyCraft Channel.com.  All of the items shown in these videos are Close to My Heart, so if you see something  that you can't live without or like more information on, please, feel free to contact me or log on to my website, here.  If you make an order through my  website, be sure to "join" the Mystery Hostess party.  For every $25 you spend you will receive an entry into a drawing at the end of the month to receive $25 in free merchandise.     

I'm in the process of getting a few more things together which I'll be sharing with you later, so stop back by if you get a chance.   Thanks for dropping in!

Happy Scrapping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment