Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Project Inspiration: Card Workshops on the Go

One  of the great new items that was introduced in the current Autumn/Winter idea book  is the Cardmaking Workshop on the Go.  I believe they have had card kits in the past (before my CTMH time), but never a Workshop on the Go for cardmakers.

Just like in the WotG for the featured paper packs, the cardmaking WotG's have a stamp set and embellishments unique to the kit.  There are two WotG's for cards this season, one for all occasions and one for Christmas.   Here is a video from Close to My Heart showing the features in each kit.


The great thing about these kits,  is that you have the stamp set and the instructions, complete with cutting guide, that you can use over and over again.   I have done the Avonlea kit as a group workshop  and posted on it earlier, here.   My daughter and I spent an afternoon doing the Christmas kit.    Either alone, or in a group, these kits are great.  

For more information on the kits you can check on my website here or feel free to contact me.   

Thanks for stopping by.  

Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment