Monday, December 10, 2012

Monogram Stamps - A Personal Touch

One of my favorite things from the Autumn/Winter 2012 catalog is the introduction of our monogram stamps.  I love these little guys.  For only $2.95 you can have your own monogram stamp. Here's a few ideas from Close to My Heart on how to use these little gems. 


These stamps make great little gifts or to keep for yourself to personalize your own cards and scrapbook projects.  If you would like to order one of these or any of the products shown, please feel free to visit my website or contact me and I'll be happy to put your order in.  There is still time to get in on the Mystery Hostess gathering.  It will be open until December 14, 2012.  Remember starting December 13, you will be able to order the Whoo's Your Valentine promotion as well.  With a $35 purchase you can get this kit for only $10.  


For every $25 spent on my website before December 14, you will receive an entry to win $25 in hostess rewards.  

Seems as though I haven't had much time for crafting a midst the preparation for Christmas.  I did manage to get my Christmas tree up and some presents wrapped.  The cards are almost in the mail.  


Thanks for stopping by.  I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season. 

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment