Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Christmas Project

I found these lovely display stands at Michaels earlier in the year.  I fell in love instantly.  They have sleeves for 10 pages.   I got myself the 12 x 12 and the 8x8 displays.  I got two more 8x8 displays for friends for Christmas.   I thought they would be perfect for desks, mantles or even end tables.  I wanted to share some of the pages I did for one of  the Christmas presents.

It was a little challenging for me at first, trying to downsize my thinking from  12 x 12 to 8x8.  But these are display stands and whereas I add journaling and details to my normal scrapbook pages, it's not needed here.   I grabbed some photos from facebook (gotta love social media..lol) and whipped up a few pages and then I did some that I left blank.

Here is one in the Cruisin paper....


Elemental....


You might recognize this one from the summer idea book in Footloose...


La Belle Vie  (she plans on going to Paris in the Spring)....


Pear and Partridge (inspired by an Everyday Cricut post)..


Pemberly and....


just Kraft, Black and White Daisy. 


I did another one in Avonlea, but apparently didn't get a picture of it.   I thought they turned out pretty cute.  The recipient was thrilled and that's all that mattered. 

Thanks for stopping by.  I'll have more cards to post, hopefully, tomorrow. 

Happy New Year everyone!  Stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment