Thursday, January 3, 2013

A Mimi Valentine's

Here's a couple more of the Valentine's that I put together.  The little fairy girl is from a Penny Black stamp set called Mimi in Paris.  I thought she was precious and knew I had to do something with her.


The card above is a 5 x 5 card of White Daisy.  You can't really tell (my apologies for the bad lighting) but the background is embossed with hearts.  I colored her hair and skin with Copics.  Her dress, leggings, and wings are with CTMH alcohol ink markers in Cotton Candy, Sweet Leaf and Sky.  I coated her wings with Stardust Glitz Glitter Gel.   The sentiment is stamped from the Whooo's Your Valentine stamp set, same for the card below.  The card below is 5x7. I used a white gel pen and added the faux stitching around Mimi and added a ribbon from my stash. 


The only thing that took any time on these cards was the coloring.  But I do love to color :)

Thanks for stopping by.  I have a few more Valentine's to post so come back and see us. 

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment