Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Clearly the Best: Embossed Resist Stamping

Close to My Heart has produced yet another great instructional video showcasing a really neat technique:  embossed resist stamping.  I had never heat embossed anything until I started with CTMH.  I do love their embossing powders.  To emboss and then add ink, what's not to love?  It's a great effect.


I used this technique on my little snowmen card for a subtle background.  


Although hard to see in this picture, I embossed the snowflakes in clear embossing powder on my white background and then lightly daubed on the blue to make a soft sky-like color.  This technique can be used for the dramatic or the subtle.

If you have any questions about the products used in this video or would like to purchase them, you can visit my website, here, or drop me a line.   

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy Scrapping!



No comments:

Post a Comment