Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Flirty Butterfly

While trying to drop my Cotton Candy cardstock habit like a hot potato, I decided to pull out some Flirty.  Flirty is one of the featured paper packs in the current idea book that will be retiring.  It will only be available until the end of January.  I really like the bold colors.  


I didn't put a sentiment on this card either.  It was another one that I feel could go for more than one occasion, ie. congratulations, birthday, sympathy, friendship, etc.   When I figure out it's purpose,  I will put the sentiment in the bottom right. 

This was a very simple card.  I trimmed one of our Colonial White card stock bases on one side and then edged it with my Fiskars border punch.  I adhered a small strip of the printed raspberry B&T from the paper pack to the inside of the card.  I backed the patterned B&T with Black cardstock and used 3d foam tape to adhere it over the Olive strip.  I added a black ribbon from my stash before attaching the square.  The butterfly was cut from the Artiste Cricut cartridge.  I added a few black sparkles and that was it.  Simple, but with an elegant feel I think.  

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment