Sunday, January 13, 2013

More Pink Hearts!

I think I am officially tired of pink!  As much as I love it, it's been on my work desk for a couple of weeks now.  I'm not prejudice either, there are all different shades of pink.  I have this habit of wanting to work with something until it's gone.  Well, I have thrown in the pink towel, at least for this week..lol.

I am still in love with Mimi from Penny Black, though.  This little girl is so cute to me.  I had made two cards previously using her and a friend from work ending up with on for her little girl for Valentine's Day.  And another friend said she wanted one, too.  So, back to the drawing board I went. Here's another Mimi "I heart you" card.


I colored her the same as before and glitter glitzed her little wings.  The concentric hearts are cuts from the Circut Artiste cartridge.  I stamped the little heart in the middle with the Whoo's Your Valentine stamp set, as well as the sentiment.  The pink cardstock is Cotton Candy, which is probably my favorite CTMH pink.  I had  cut several different sized sets of hearts to see which I liked with Mimi.  So, I used the leftovers and created this card.  Very simple.  It's a little hard to tell in the picture but I just embossed the top part of the White Daisy cardstock to leave a space at the bottom to stamp my sentiment.  I grabbed some white ribbon from my stash and there it is.   


Earlier I had posted a pastel on kraft Valentine's card.  I decided I would try it monochromatic pinks, since I had leftovers and all...lol.  


I used Blush, Hollyhock and Ruby on White Daisy for this card.  I used the little chevron background stamp from Whooo's Your Valentine for the side strip and the "xoxox" stamp on the inside heart.  

That's it for today.  Tomorrow,  I hope to have my other photos uploaded and posted.  Yes, they are pink, too...lol.  

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  Happy Scrapping! 






No comments:

Post a Comment