Thursday, February 28, 2013

Digital Delight Extended

Close to My Heart has decided to extend the savings on their Studio J layouts until March 15, 2013!  It's an awesome deal.  For only $5.00, you get a double page layout you created as well as the .jpg files of that layout.   I couldn't help but to take advantage of the deal.  I ordered some, but I have more to come.  Here's a couple of my layouts from my last order.


I love the fact that in Studio J, you have access to retired papers as well as those that are brand new. 


My actual layouts are on the way, but in the meantime I can share on the web or in email, and even print my own 8x8 pages, from the .jpgs.  

If you haven't had a chance to check out Studio J, now is the time.  You can follow this link "here" and start creating.  

I have more in the works, when I get them done, I'll get them posted.  Until then, thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment