Saturday, February 23, 2013

Fairy Friend Birthday

Yesterday, I had the opportunity to spend the day scrapping with friends.  Despite the nasty rain outside, we had a wonderful time.  Thank goodness scrapbooking is an indoor sport!  It was my friend Kim's birthday, so we had a birthday scrap! I thought I would share with you the card I made her for the occasion.



I fell in love with this little fairy when I saw her (I'm a little bit of a fairy fanatic :)).  She is Silver Fairy by Wee Stamps.  I used Copic markers to color her.   The black gemstone flourishes are Sparkles Black Flourishes from Close to My Heart. I love these.  They come with three in a set.  I used the two smaller ones.


I used some  CTMH tulle ribbon and stuck it here and there behind the flowers.  I dusted her wings with Prisma Glitter.  I just think that glitter is perfect for fairy wings.    I typed the sentiment, which I had seen on another card.  I don't know its origin, but it was just what I wanted to say. 

I did get a couple of layouts done on Friday and as soon as I get them uploaded I will share them, too.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Happy Birthday Kim!!  29..right?  again ?   :) 

Happy Scrapping! 

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely stunning! Loved everything about it. The embossed layer really makes it all stand out. You are soooo talented!

    ReplyDelete