Friday, March 22, 2013

Banner Birthday

Here is another card design from the Pattern Play card class.  It's from Day 3, too.  I put down the K&Co. strange colored paper and picked up one of my favorites from CTMH Spring catalog, Chantilly.  I have a friend with a birthday soon, so I thought this worked out well.

This is a standard size top fold card.  Again,  I used Twilight ink and scalloped a piece of scrap Twilight cardstock for trim.  I punched my butterfly from Buttercup cardstock.  I found a scrap (I throw away nothing!) of some pink glitter paper that just happened to match. I used some 3d foam tape on various pieces to give the card some dimension.   Added a few sparkles and that was it.  It's a very simple design, but fun and cheery.  

Thanks for stopping by.  Back to the craft table for me!

Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. I know I've commented on this AMAZING card on the bulletin board, but I just really felt compelled to stop by and leave another note.

    I am really, really, really enjoying your cards. You have a great style and I've added you to my select little set of blogs I regularly follow.

    Keep on inspiring! We appreciate it. :-) -Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brenda and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete