Thursday, July 25, 2013

Week 3 Day 3

Another great day of designs and techniques from the Summer Card Camp 2 class.  I skipped a day.  I will probably come back to it later, but I saw butterflies and I got distracted.  Such is my life :)  Shari Caroll made a butterfly friend card for the class and I really liked it.  It was a little different for me, but I wanted to try it.  So here's my card.  I tried to get it as close to her card as I could because, well, I loved her card..lol.


This is a standard size top fold card.  I used Neenah Desert Storm cardstock for the base. I used CTMH White Daisy, Chocolate, Sky, and Gypsy cardstocks for the embellishments.  The sentiment is a stamp from CTMH  Friendship Bouquet stamp set. I cut the butterfly from the CTMH Artiste Cricut cartridge.  The baker's twine is the chocolate from the Neutral Assorment

This card was fun and fairly quick to put together and it has a butterfly.  How much better can it get?

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: