Sunday, September 22, 2013

A Little Thank You

Just a quick post tonight.  This was the last card we made at the workshop on the 14th.  It's a mini card.  I love mini cards.  They are just cute and fun to make. 
 
 
You may recognize the houndstooth design. That's our Lagoon Houndstooth Washi tape.  The flourish is from the Love Life stamp set and the sentiment is from the Casual Expressions stamp set. They are both stamped in Desert Sand.  I punched the butterfly from Crème Brulee cardstock and inked its edges with Sorbet ink.  I used three Bitty Opaques for his body after coloring them with my Crème Brulee alcohol marker. 
 
I do have two of the kits from the September 14th workshop left.  I have gone ahead and stamped and inked all the pieces that call for it.  All that is left to do is assemble.  If anyone is interested, the cost is $12 for the kit.  It includes four standard sized cards with envelopes:  Just Beecause (Pun Fun); I am Grateful for... (A Friend Like You/Huntington); Hip Hip Hooray (Card Chatter Birthday/Lola); Gift for Baby (Wild Wonders/ B is for Baby/ Babycakes) and the mini card pictured above.  If anyone is interested, just drop me a line.
 
I hope everyone had a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment