Sunday, October 20, 2013

A Little Behind as Usual

Par for the course for me.  I've been behind on posting on here. Sorry, my blog friends.  The first update is that the Holidays from the Heart gift guide has gone live.  Woohoo!  This little mini catalog from Close to My Heart has some new goodies.  Although, we can order from this catalog, in addition to the regular Autumn/Winter Idea Book, until December 31st, there will be some items that will be 'while supplies last.'


Not only is there some really great stuff in this little book, but there is a special that will run for the life of the catalog.  That is for every $100 or more of current catalog items you order you are able to select a "star" item for free.   There are several different items that are marked throughout the book with little stars.  

I personally am in love with the new Sparkle and Shine paper pack that is shown in the picture above.  It features the colors Slate, Juniper, and Ruby.   This weekend I finally got to sit down at my craft table and make a few cards.  I can't wait to show you what I came up with.  Be on the lookout in the upcoming weeks to see some new Christmas cards using some new paper and new stamps. 

Last year around this time I had posted some 'Krafty Christmas cards' which turned out to be some of my most favorite Christmas cards.  I had a friend that had a birthday last month and it just so happened she loved that card and stars.  So...you guessed it.  A new star card was born.   


I used the same design with different colors and papers.   I changed the sentiment and voila!  A birthday card.   I really think this would be super cute for a baby card as well.   That's on my list, too.  It's a rather long list, but it's on there!  

That's it for today.  Check back later in the week for some new Christmas cards.  Somehow,  I skipped over Thanksgiving, but I'm sure I'll get to it before it actually happens.  I have a few new Thanksgiving stamps I want to give a whirl, too.  

Thanks for stopping by!  



No comments:

Post a Comment