Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Online Card Class Day 4 Round 2

Just a quick post tonight.   I made another card from the Day 4 lessons in the Online Card Class Holiday Workshop.  They have so many talented designers on there.  My card below was inspired by Kelly Marie Alvarez's tall skinny "With Love" card.  I love the design.  Hers was a top fold, but I did mine with a left side fold.  


I used CTMH Cranberry cardstock and Neenah Desert Storm.  The stamp is from a stamp of the month called Poster Tidings.  The inspiration card had a more personalized message but I didn't have any fonts the right size.  I used White Daisy ink and then AC White embossing powder.  The coverage wasn't quite as good as I would have wanted it, but it wasn't too bad.  I am still in search of a great white embossing powder.  I used a makeup applicator and colored in the Joy and Noel with Cranberry ink. 

I just liked the shape of this card.  I don't normally make them in odd sizes, so this was fun.  That's it for Day 4.  I'll be back with some more Day 5 cards. 

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the kraft with the red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is awesome! I love the look achieved with the make-up applicator. When you find the best white embossing powder, be sure to let us know! I'm looking, too. :-) -B

    ReplyDelete