Sunday, February 2, 2014

2014 Spring/Summer Idea Book




The new Spring/Summer Idea book from Close to My Heart is now live!  I really think this may be my favorite one yet.  You may now view it online, here.   There are seven new paper packs, with a workshop on the go for each, and two new card workshop on the go's.   Not to speak of a whole new line of customizable necklaces and pendants and embellishments galore.

My downline and I had an open house/sneak peek last week.  I'll be featuring some of the new things we were showing this upcoming week.    I don't think I have ever scrapped so fast..lol.  We only had one week from the time our new stuff arrived until our big reveal.   I didn't get all I wanted to get done, but I did manage to do enough to choose a few new favorites from the bunch.  One being the Ivy Lane Cardmaking Kit.



Love these colors and the designs are great.  I actually did these by the directions I liked them so much.  The one below is my version without the cricut cuts.  


Here's a peek at some of the jewelry I made for the open house.  I'll have a more in depth post later. 


These are just a couple of the many new items I'm in love with.  Check back throughout the week to see some of my other creations.  

That's it for tonight.  Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment