Thursday, February 6, 2014

Lollydoodle

Hello everyone.  Quick post tonight.  I wanted to share with you another one of our new paper packs, Lollydoodle.  This paper is so cute.  It's perfect for little girls.  It just so happens I have one of those!


Sadly, she's not this little anymore.  This was one of the layouts I did for our open house.  I have many more planned from this paper pack, I just ran out of time. This layout doesn't even begin to show how cute this paper pack is.   I did manage to make a couple of cards from it, too. 


This was a very simple card.  The flowers and leaves were cut with the Cricut in different sizes.  I sanded the edges for a little more depth.  The cardstocks used were Cotton Candy, Twilight, Slate, Whisper, and Sweet Leaf.   The only stamping was the sentiment.  The next card required a little coloring.  


The little owl, branch and sentiment are from our new stamp set, Owls.  I colored the little owl with our watercolor pencils and then fussy cut him.  I stamped the branch in Cocoa on Cocoa and cut it out as well.  Even the little leaves come separate.  I added a few miniature punched flowers and sparkles.  The cardstocks are Juniper and Cotton Candy.  I love that polka-dotted paper from the pack.  So cute!

Lollydoodle also has a Workshop on the Go Cardmaking kit.  It is one of the two featured in this book.  

That's it for me tonight.   As always if you have any questions about or wish to view more products you may contact me or visit my website

Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. Your layout and cards are adorable. This is such a happy paper pack. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Casandra! This is a happy little paper pack. The polka dot paper is my favorite, I think. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete