Thursday, July 10, 2014

Happy Birthday Cupcake

Hello everyone!  Just a quick post from me.  I wanted to share a birthday card I had made for another one of my July birthday girls.


I have several of these images from Penny Black.  This one is a wood mounted rubber stamp called Sweet Thing.  I colored her up with copics and then used my Wink of Stella glitter brush and some liquid glass for some accents.  I cut her out before I knew what I wanted to do with her.  I found this pretty light purple paper in my stash.  I thought it would look cute if I made it look like she was coming through a little window on the card.  I used some Kool Tac clear foam adhesive and raised just the upper part of her and nestled the lower part of her behind the opening in the circle.  The striped paper is from the SSS card kit from June.  While rummaging through my stash, I found this purple grosgrain ribbon that just happened to match perfectly.  I stamped the sentiment, which is from the SSS stamp set, Birthday Messages, and then finished it off with a bow. 

That's it for me tonight.  I'll try to get some more posted for you soon.   Thanks for stopping by!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment