Saturday, July 26, 2014

Laughing Lola Layout

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.  I thought I would do a quick post and share a layout I did last week using the soon to be retired Laughing Lola paper pack.


I love  Laughing Lola.  It was a little busy for this layout, but I had to use it.  The colors were great. I used Black, White Daisy, Crystal Blue and Laughing Lola Purple cardstocks.  I used the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge to cut out my title letters.  The little flowers are from the Laughing Lola Chipboard Complements.  The butterflies were cut using the SSS Leanna Butterfly die.  There's a few sparkles here and there, but mostly just a lot of pictures :)  It is a busy layout, but I enjoy the fact that I was able to include all the pictures.  I have a few more layouts to go and this book will be up to date.  Woohoo!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Great layout. I've really been trying to do more of that, too. Get those pictures on before I finish it.

    ReplyDelete