Monday, October 13, 2014

Copic Colored Puppies

Hello everyone!  A quick post tonight.  I'm still dabbling in the images I colored in the OCC class.  On Day 6 we had some adorable little puppies and foxes.  I had three of each I really liked.  The rest were definitely just practices.  I threw together a couple of cards tonight with the puppies on them and I thought I would share.


This is one of those cards that didn't end up anything like what it started out to be.  I really loved the card Debby Hughes made for the class using this little fellow.  My intentions were to try to replicate it.  Needless to say, I didn't..lol.  But this turned out to be an interesting little card.  It was quick and simple. The sentiment is from the SSS 3x4 stamp set call appropriately, "You."  The card base is from SSS Khaki cardstock.  This was the first time I had used this cardstock.  It's heavy! I love it. The little stars are from the SSS Holiday Shapes die set.   

 Here's another very simple card.  I used the Thanks on a Line die from SSS on this one.  


That's it for me tonight.  Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment