Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Flowering Thank You

Hello everyone!  I have two more cards that I made using the practice sheet images.  These were from Day 4.  I colored up three of these flower images using the same colors on each flower but coloring them each a bit different.  So far, I only have these two cards made.

The first one was inspired by a card from Jennifer McGuire.  I loved the layout of her card.


I didn't have any cardstock to match the color that I had used on the flowers, so I followed Jennifer's tip  and used my copics to color the border.  

The next one is a take on a card that Debby Hughes made for the class.  I made mine horizontal instead of vertical.  


These flowers were colored with the same copic colors as the ones above, but they turned out quite different.  Again, I used my copics to color some stripes on a scrap piece of white cardstock I had laying on my desk.  I cut it into a banner and used my 3d foam tape to give a little dimension to the card.  I added some black enamel dots and a little ribbon bow to give it a little interest. 

The sentiment on both cards is from the Teacher Appreciation stamp set from Close to My Heart. I just love the font on this stamp.   

Those are my two cards for tonight.  I haven't made cards in so long I realized how much I missed it.  I'm going to see how many more I can get done. I'll be sure to share when I do.

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. love your cards and the border which helps the whole card pop.

    ReplyDelete