Saturday, November 29, 2014

James and Snowman Copic Colored

Hello everyone!  I hope everyone's holiday was safe and enjoyable.   I have one more James and Snowman card to share and post on the Lili of the Valley Ideas to Inspire Blog  for their monthly challenge.  I have posted the pencil  and the watercolor versions, now here is my Copic colored version.


I tend to stamp my new stamps to color three different ways, to see which one the stamp is best suited.  I can honestly say, that these little fellows work out in all three mediums. 

My other two cards were very simple, so I thought I would add a little more fuss to this one.   The paper is retired from CTMH, called Believe.  I love this paper. The colors are Sweetleaf, Holiday Red, and Sky.   The snowflakes are dies from SSS, as is the banner.  The sentiment is from the SSS card kit of the month stamp set called, Be Joyful.  I added some Lawn Fawn baker's twine and some buttons from my stash.  The white cardstock piece behind my image was embossed with CTMH's new embossing folders.  I really love these new embossing folders. They are 5x7, with a slit at the top you can feed your card fronts through.  Perfect for cardmaking. 

That's it for me today.   Have a wonderful rest of your weekend.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely bright card, Stacy!

    Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Merry Christmas!' challenge!

    Good Luck!

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete