Sunday, July 26, 2015

Birthday Challenge

Hello everyone!  I'm a little behind as usual.  I just thought I would do a quick post and share another card I created using another image from MiRan Jung.  There are a couple of facebook challenges going on and one is a birthday challenge.  Here is my birthday card.


The card is a 6x6 side fold base. The digital image is from ArtbyMiran.  I printed her on Copic Xpressit paper and colored her with copics.  The sentiment is from SSS called Tag Sentiments and is stamped in Lagoon ink from CTMH.   The pink is Hollyhock.  The patterned papers are from a 6x6 pad I had from Momenta.  I threw in a little Buttercup cardstock from CTMH.  The leaves were cut using the Curvy Leaves die set from Elizabeth Crafts.  The white flowers were punched using a Fiskars punch. The twine is our new extra thick twine from CTMH in Pixie.   I used some sequins from my stash for the flowers' centers and that was it.

I will be uploading this card into a few challenges which I will link below.  That's it for me today.  Thanks for stopping by!

Challenges:

Artbymiran Facebook Challenges - Vanessa's Birthday Challenge
Crafty Time Challenges - Punches or Dies
Digi Designs Challenge Blog - Hand Colored Image

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this image!! It's so cute. Thanks for playing with us at Crafty Time Challenges!

    ReplyDelete