Monday, July 6, 2015

Dotty Girlfriends

Hello everyone!  Just a quick post from me tonight.  I thought I would share a card I made for a friend's upcoming birthday. This Art Impressions stamp set so reminds me of us.  This set is from the Girlfriends line and I really love them all.  


I stamped these girls in Memento Ink and colored them with my Copics.  The patterned paper is from last month's SSS card kit.  The colors and patterns are so bright and cheery they just seemed to be fitting.  I punched a couple of flowers and threw on a couple of rhinestones and called it good.  There were a few mistakes that I had to work around, but all in all it still made me smile.  And that's what it's all about.  I hope it has the same effect on its recipient. 

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is We're Going Dotty.  I think this one fits the bill, so I'll be posting it over there.

Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

  1. Hee hee - this stamp does make me laugh too! Fabulous card - love the sentiment, so funny!
    Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete