Tuesday, July 14, 2015

SSS July Card Kit

Hello everyone!  I wanted to pop on and share a card I had made from the SSS July card kit.  I loved all the nautical themed paper and stamp set that was included in the kit.  I wanted to do a quick card but was a little lost on how I wanted to do it.  So, I did whatever everyone else does, I surfed Pinterest :)  I kept seeing a repeated card sketch used on some darling cards that caught my eye.  I finally figured out they were from the Paper Pumpkin kit from Stamping Up.  This is my version of that sketch using the SSS monthly card kit.


This is a standard A2 top fold card.  I used my Brackets die set from SSS to put the shape on the bottom.  The red patterned paper is on the inside of the card. I stamped my little life preserver, colored it, and then fussy cut it.  The sentiment is from the stamp set in the kit as well.  I added some baker's twine and that was it.  Very quick and simple. 

I really should have put some dark paper behind the card for this picture.  Sorry folks. 

That's it for me tonight.  I'm going to see what else I can come up with.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Really cute card...loving the brackets with designer paper on the inside.

    ReplyDelete