Sunday, August 9, 2015

Wishful Asha


Hello everyone!  I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend.  Tomorrow is the first day of school for us here.  Chaos will ensue I am sure.  I'm taking advantage of my moment of peace and quiet to share with you a card I made with the Make It Crafty Image, Wishful Asha.   She's the image of the month at The Outlawz Challenges Progressive Challenge.

I thought I would try something a little different.  I go back and forth between a little bit fussy and CAS.  I even colored a background for her.  This is a digital image and she's printed on Copic Xpressit.  This time I did have a little problem with bleeding on the really black parts of the image.  I think I need to heat set those that have a concentrated amount of black in areas.


There are a couple of challenges I'll be posting her on, which I will list below, along with the supplies I used for her.

That's it for me today. I hope everyone has a wonderful week.  Thanks for stopping by!

Challenges:

The Outlawz Challenge - Progressive Challenge
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Tie it up
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Use patterned paper
Stamp and Create Challenge - One for the girls
Inspiration Destination Challenge - Anything goes

Supplies:

Image - Digital image from Make It Crafty
Sentiment - CTMH Birthday Card Chatter
Paper -  Copic Xpressit, Ki Color Crush 6x6, CTMH White Daisy
Copics - Skin- E000, E00, E11, E51, R20; Hair - E50, 51, 53, 55, 57, 59; Dress - BG13, 15, 45, 81,    83, 85; Sky- B0000; Grass - G24, 40, 43
Other - CTMH Extra thick Twine in Glacier, Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders Die, Wink of Stella, fun foam


3 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Stacy! Not only is the image perfectly colored, I love the clouds and grass! Beautiful!!
    I'm following your blog now after seeing it at the Outlawz blog page!!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, look at all that beautiful hair! You colored her beautifully, Stacy, and I love the paper you paired with her! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifull how you coloured her hair. I like the rounded bakingpaperedge.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Hope we see you again and good luck.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete