Sunday, November 8, 2015

Best of Luck

Hello everyone!  Quick post from me on this incredibly wet and dreary day.  I wanted to share a card I made for a co-worker that was leaving.  Although we were sad to see her go, we were very happy for her and her undertaking of a new adventure.   The image is from a My Favorite Things stamp set called Adventure is Calling.  I thought the image was so sweet and the sentiment was perfect.


I stamped my little girl on Copic Xpress It and colored her with Copics.  I really liked the green and plum colors together.  It was kind of a different color combo for me.  All in all I liked the simplicity of this card and the way it turned out.

I'll be entering this card in a few challenges, which I will list below, with the supplies I used.  That's it for me tonight.  Thank you all for stopping by!

Challenges:
Crafty Time Challenges - Embellish It!
Inspiration Destination - Anything goes #58
Julia Spiri Challenge Blog - Anything goes # 5 - use something old (paper, ribbon)
Not Just Cards - Anything goes #26
Little Miss Muffet - Anything goes #124
Create and Inspire Challenge - Anything goes #33
Sisters of Craft - Anything goes - November


Supplies:
Stamps - MFT - Adventure is Calling
Inks - Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock - Copic Xpress It; Ki - patterned paper; Neenah 80lb crescent white; Recollections - Black
Copics - E000, 00, 11; R20; YG95, 97.99, 13; RV63, 66. 69; E53, 55, 57, 59; C1, 3, 5, 7; 100
Other - ribbon; CTMH - black sparkles; SSS - Stitched Rectangles die; various adhesives

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Julia Spiri Challenge Blog. Julie, DT

    ReplyDelete