Sunday, July 31, 2016

SG Star Factor Scrapbook Challenge

Hello everyone!  Last weekend Scrapbook Generation had another online scrap event with tons of challenges.  I love their events.  They have all kinds of games, challenges and free sketches.  If you haven't joined their Facebook page, and you like to scrap, then you definitely should.  One of their sketch challenges from the event was a sketch for a one page layout from Debbie Sanders.  Here was my take on the sketch.


I had been waiting to use the CTMH Charlotte paper pack for a while.  The soft colors speckled with greys and black caught my attention.   This photo doesn't do the colors justice.  I didn't have any coordinating embellishments, so I sacrificed some of the floral printed paper and fussy cut some of the flowers and leaves and used them.  The titles were cut on the Silhouette in the Baroque Script font.   Tiny punched hearts were scattered here and there along with a couple black sparkles.  That was pretty much it for this page.  I loved the sketch and thought it worked well for my pictures.

I'm going to try to work on another sketch challenge from the event.  I'll be sure to share when I'm done.   Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:

Paper - CTMH - Charlotte Paper Pack, Black, White Daisy
Font - Baroque Script
Other - tiny heart punch, various adhesives, black sparkles, Silhouette Cameo

No comments:

Post a Comment