Sunday, February 18, 2018

Maisy and Madeline

Hello everyone! Another quick post with another Stampingbella stamp.  I adore their sweet images.  This is Maisy and Madeline have some tea.



This is a standard A2 horizontal fold card.  I colored it with Copics on Xpressit paper.  The patterned paper is from my scrap stack, but I do believe it was a K Co. paper pack from long ago.  I just loved the soft muted colors.  I used my Memory Box stitched circle layers dies to cut my cuties out and frame them. The stitched border on the pattern paper is Pretty Pink Posh.  I threw on some sequins and called it done.  The image was so cute, I didn't think it needed anything else. 

I will be entering this one in a couple of challenges, which I will list below. Thanks for stopping by!

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Add a Die Cut
Stampingbella Sistahood Facebook Challenge - Spring is in the Air

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card !

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete